Elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Wood and Metal, as Relating to the Organs in Qigong and TCM
In traditional Chinese medicine, various emotions are related to the organs. So an organ getting out of balance could simply mean there’s too much of one emotion. Here is a Handy guide on identifying which emotions are associated with which organs:
- Happiness is associated with the Heart
- Sadness is associated with the Lungs
- Worry is associated with Spleen and Stomach
- Fear is associated with the Kidneys
- Anger is associated with the Liver
Focusing on various Qigong exercises to clear various organs is an effective treatment.